Thursday, February 14, 2008

My GPTreasure Offer

GPTreasure.Com is an offer site.
Click here to get information about GPTreasure.

At GPTreasure you get $0.10 per referral.
My offer is simple if you sign-up to GPTreasure under my username;
you will get $0.05 instantly to your paypal account.
Or, i will sign-up to another Offer site under your account.

It takes 10 seconds to register, i dont want you to complete an offer,
or click some links, you will just register to GPTreasure.

GPTreasure, only gives $0.10 per referral, nothing more.
So, it will not give me money when you completed an offer.

BTW, simple as you see,
fifty, fifty :)

If you like this, here is conditions;
-> Sign-up to GPTreasure.Com under my username by Clicking here,
-> Leave comment on this post,
like:
I signed-up,
My username is : xxxxx
My paypal account is : xxx@xxx.com
thanks :P

or,

I signed-up,
My username is : xxxxx
I want you to sign-up to ''XOfferSite.Com'' under my username by Clicking this link;
www.xoffersite.com/ref=xxxxx
thanks :P
If you dont want to share your paypal account, or dont want to post in here,
you can mail me: mnm313@gmail.com

Netbucks blog offers rulez! :P
I will give more offers to you in near future :P
Dont forget, this is just a bee between us.

i will pay to you, as quick as i see your comment or mail.
Max in 3 days, if not something happens to me :P

Be well, and thank you for reading.
Waiting your participations :)

1 comment:

best ptc site said...

i think i will try gptreasure under your ref link