Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GPTreasure Payment Proofs

If you think they are not paying; here is the proofs of their payments.
I received them in the past months.
Meanwhile, they banned my account for referring members! :D
I proved to admin, i am not creating fake accounts then he unbanned my account.
He is relevant with users, if you have a problem u will get your answer.
We need admins like this, not like buxzone`s :P
While we talking about bans, i want to say a few more,
i have banned on Advercash and Bux3 for autoclicking :P...
Talked with Bux3 admin, he forgived me and unbanned my account :D
i explained to him why i am using bots, and i said i will never use them again..
Thanks to him for understanding me, and being tolerant.
I cant say same thing for Advercash team, they are hardhearted! :D

Also thanks to users who registered to GPTreasure by using my referral link.
Click images to zoom.



No comments: