Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PaidClicks.Ws Payment Proof

Search engine queries : Payment Proof, PaidClicks.Ws, PaidClicks.Ws Payment, PaidClicks.Ws Payment Proof, PaidClicks.Ws Proof Payment, PaidClicks Payment, PaidClicks Proof Payment, PaidClicks Payment Proof, PaidClicks Payment Received, I Received Payment From PaidClicks.Ws

I got my third payment from PaidClicks.Ws Yay! :D
Here is the paidclicks payment proof.
They sent payment after 21 days from my request (April, 1).
Thanks to the paidclicks admin :)



Click Here to Register PaidClicks.Ws!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it,s a great post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the great program tips and information here. I especially appreciate the payment proof. I'll have to try a lot of these sites and bookmarked your page for future reference. The info on starting your own bux site also looks really helpful. Thanks & Take Care!