Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ShareAPic - Scam for me...

Yes, ShareAPic is Scam...

I banned for nothing, all i have to say, do not use that site.
If you do not have naked women pictures, you will be banned.

And i think, all posts on payment proofs section on forums is fake.
Take care, trust me, stay away from that site.

I have banned, and i requested a proof that explains why my account got suspended!
Admin said: you banned for false image views first then i proved my image views is right! after they said you banned by a gallery admin, so why ? because there isnt any naked bikini women picture on my galleries ? :D well its not important they scamming theirselves not me.

Here is forum posts, if you want, read it here :
http://www.shareapic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9457

All users on forum is created by admin yaw. requested $10 received $5 things is just trap.
If you see a post that says where is my payment ?, havnt received payment yet ? it says paid but not paid etc... like: that is a real user :)

I want to say, if you trust me a little, do not drive traffic to this site.

1 comment:

ZERO INVESTMENT EARN MONEY AND MONEY said...

Amigos is the Spanish/Portuguese version of Friend Finder and one of the fastest growing sites in our network. It's a great money-maker for sites with a Hispanic or Latino audience. Amigos includes a Spanish, English, and brand new Portuguese interface.

We pay up to $1.50 for each woman and $0.50 for each man who signs up for free, or 100% of premium membership fees plus bonus.
We also have other sites in our network of personals sites, so by joining Amigos you can also take part in making money from our other personals sites.
PLEASE CLICK AND JOIN http://tinyurl.com/6jtopxk